Ready for a fiesta of flavor? Summer was meant for sangria! It’s simple, sweet, refreshing and, most importantly, BOOZY!
There are so many variations of sangria (have you tried the white wine version?), but this one is our go-to absolute favorite. With the added Revive citrus tincture, it really sets your mood right.
This sangria matches perfectly with your favorite tapas or at a backyard BBQ. It really goes with everything and does not disappoint!
Enjoy your sangria cocktail with the benefits of CBD. Ping us on social media and let us know what you think! #rongoavis Salud!
- 1/2 medium apple (cored, skin on, chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 medium orange (rind on, sliced into small pieces, large seeds removed)
- A handful of other fruits: sliced cherries, strawberries or blueberries (optional)
- 3-4 Tbsp brown sugar (cane sugar is OK too!)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 750 ml bottle dry Spanish red wine
- 1 cup ice to chill
- 2-3 droppers of Revive tincture
Makes 1 pitcher
Add apples, oranges, other fruit (if using) and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle for 45 seconds.
Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
Add red wine and stir combine.
Add ice and stir once more to chill.
Garnish with orange segments (optional).
Serve and enjoy!
Cover leftovers(?!) and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.